Manchester city centre is the central business district of Manchester. The city centre lies within the Manchester Inner Ring Road.
- The Northern Quarter is in the northwest (east of Victoria Station and northwest of Piccadilly Gardens).
- The Millennium Quarter is the area around Manchester Cathedral, containing Shambles Square, Exchange Square, and Cathedral Gardens.
- Spinningfields is an area in the west adjoining the middle part of Deansgate which has undergone much large-scale redevelopment.
- Castlefield is an area in the extreme southwest between Deansgate and the River Irwell with the sites of the Roman fort and Liverpool Road Railway Station.
- Piccadilly: the largest public square in the centre and the most important transport interchange. The area known as Piccadilly runs eastwards from the end of Market Street to a point where London Road begins: to the south of this are the gardens and paved areas.
- Chinatown is an area to the south of Piccadilly Gardens with many oriental restaurants and other facilities of a far eastern character.
Madina Property offers professional estate agents and letting agents services for Manchester City Centre; you may search our database for rental properties in Manchester City Centre or talk to us by dialing 0161 225 1234 for any information - including information for property management and investment.